Since 2002, ChildFund Korea have joined to ChildFund Alliance to improve the lives of vulnerable and excluded children and achieve their rights.
Global Advocacy and Child-Friendly Accountability
- Advance Sustainable Development Goal 16.2 and related targets through global, regional and national advocacy and engagement.
- Support children in holding their governments and local authorities accountable to their commitments in SDG 16.2.
Improve Our Capacity for Child Protection in Emergencies (CPiE) and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
- Prioritize key CPiE interventions in all humanitarian response.
- Mainstream DRR into regular programming and community development
- Build on successful youth-led DRR.
Strengthen Membership Engagement and Growth
- Recruit new members to expand the Alliance’s global reach and expertise.